Natalie Whitaker is a Registered Homeopath DipHom PCHom PGHom BA(Hons) MARH, Wellness Coach, Certified Metabolic Balance Coach, Eating Psychology Coach, Bio-Well Specialist and Flower Essence Practitioner. She graduated as a Homeopath in 2007 and has since undergone regular continuing professional development and has worked with hundreds of clients with a multitude of ailments over many years.
Prior to becoming a Homeopath she spent several years working for medical device manufacturers in NHS hospital departments. Most of her time was spent in Cardiology, Theatres and Intensive Care Units. It is here where she started serious enquiry into health and disease.
Natalie is passionate about helping and empowering people to improve their health and works in an empathic manner. More recently Natalie has spent almost two years coaching multiple groups of people through the NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme. She has a special interest in diabetes prevention and metabolic balance.
She has undergone many years of training, undertakes her own additional independent research and continues in her health and wellness studies. Her studies have included mental, emotional and physical ailments, disease processes, maintaining causes of disease, anatomy & physiology, pre-diabetes, diabetes prevention, behaviour change, lifestyle, nutrition, wellness coaching, eating psychology coaching and NHS treatments & medications.
Natalie's Health & Wellness Qualifications:
- Bio-Well Specialist with Orassy Health, London
- Certified Metabolic Balance Coach
- Level 4 Diploma in Wellness Coaching
- Eating Psychology Coach Diploma
- ABPI Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry Qualification
- Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine (4 years)
- Post Graduate Practitioner of Classical Homeopathy Diploma (2 years)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Homeopathy (2 years)
- Flower & Vibrational Essences Practitioner
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health